Monday, February 16, 2009

The Cutest Baby in the World is Named Eli



....Okay, so maybe I'm biased...I am his mother, for heaven's sake. But I honestly don't think that anyone would argue with me about him being even a little on the cute side.

These adorable pictures were taken fairly recently. I hope you enjoy them. My favorite is the one of him "talking" on the phone. Gotta love those baby blues! What do you think, should I enter him in that Baby Talk Contest coming up? I admit I have been thinking about it.

Thanks, Aunt Valerie for the cool phone! It was an early 1st Birthday present. Is he really almost a year?? Where does the time go?

We love you, Eli! It is so good to see you plump and healthy!

4 comments:

katie said...

He is getting so big! where does the time go??

Marie Says Yes said...

i agree, he is totally adorable in every way. i just love the cheeks. the cheeks and the big blue eyes! sometimes i barely recognize him he's growing so fast. the coldplay c.d. i got is 'parachutes.' i am enjoying it, but am really hoping ben'll give me 'viva la vida' (is that what it's called?) for my birthday. i love that one. i may just have to collect them all. :) i should have listened to you a long time ago!

Lori said...

Is he really almost one! Wow. He is pretty cute.

Tink said...

I love Eli! He is so cute! I love how he always flirts with me in Sunday School! (It sure makes Sunday School a little more exciting!) Half the time Kevin doesn't even notice! I think its funny! Anyway, He is adorable!
-Tink-