Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Futsal and Shots

I just got back from futsal practice with the women from my ward tonight. I really should be getting to bed, but I wanted to leave a quick note. For anyone wondering, futsal is indoor soccer. We have our first game tomorrow night and we are getting all geared up for it. It's lots of fun. I actually scored a goal tonight, I hope I can score more tomorrow. Sports has been a big thing for the women in my ward. We usually have enough for two teams with whatever sport we're playing, but the fact that we have the biggest ward in the stake makes a difference too.

Eli had his 2 month check-up today along with all those dang shots. He's actually been really good with it and has slept most of the day. I sure hope he sleeps tonight, so far he's doing good. He weighed in at 10lbs 13 oz and 23 3/4 inches today. He could be eating more and gaining better. Kevin will be done with his class tomorrow night and Liz will be done with school in a few weeks. The summer is fast approaching and I can't wait till allergy season has past.

1 comment:

katie said...

Sounds like your having fun playing futsal! I can't believe that the school year is almost over either. I hope your baby feels better soon!