Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blue Flower Power....Book One

Introducing Elizabeth's first original "chapter" book series....Blue Flower Power!
Bk 1: Sneaky Peeky Spying
Chapter 1: Mystery

Once upon a time there was a girl named Emma and she had a friend named Brylee. They liked to play at recess together. I was their friend too! One day I saw something very unusual. My teacher, Mrs. Jaggi was sneaking out the door into the cafeteria!

Chapter 2: The Plan

I ran to Emma and Brylee!
"Emma, Brylee!" I said. "Our teacher just sneaked out the door into the cafeteria."
"She did?" they said.
"YES!" I said. "And I have a plan."

Chapter 3: Eye Spy

"Let's spy on her, okay."
"Okay," they said.
So we sneaked to the cafeteria.

Chapter 4: Alert

Right when we got there she was gone!
"Where did she go?" I wondered
"Maybe she's on the other side," Emma said.
"Let's go," I said.

Chapter 5: Bathroom

We ran to the other side.
"I have to go to the bathroom," I said. So I went to the bathroom and that's where my teacher was.

Chapter 6: Gone in a Flash

Right when I got in the bathroom guess who I saw, my teacher! I ran in to the toilet and closed the door before you could even say "Hello!"

Chapter 7: No More Spying

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands before she finished going to the bathroom. Then I got out and told Emma and Brylee that I saw her in the bathroom and we should go back to recess before she sees us. And we did.

The End!

2 comments:

Marie Says Yes said...

wow, i love this book! this is the beginning to a very promising career. just picture yourself in that mansion she'll buy you in Malibu... go ahead... do it.

The Caffeinated Chef said...

Loved the story. Now I just need an autographed copy.