Monday, May 26, 2008

Sears Photo Shoot

I took Kyler and Eli to a photo shoot at Sears last week. It desperately needed done, especially for Kyler's sake. I think the last time he got a nice photo shoot was when he was 10 months old and he has changed and grown up so much since then. It sure was fun! Eli smiled so well and Kyler had a great time. If you can't tell he is laughing in just about every picture. I hate to brag, but I think we have some of the most photogenic children in the world! Aren't they cute?


3 comments:

Jen said...

Yep, that's a bunch of cuties you've got there. Eli is growing so quickly!

katie said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!!I sure am gonna miss you all,but like you said,at least we have these blogs!!

Dansie Family said...

very cute kids. they do grow up too quickly.