Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've been tagged...

I'm not sure I quite understand what it means to be "tagged." I've come across the idea a couple of times when reading different blogs. But now I have the privilege to join in the fun. Good thing it isn't difficult to figure out. I am listing 3 things that I value and 3 things I don't value. Here I go...

Value
1. Life- It is a very precious gift. In any shape or form, creation is the most fascinating thing anyone will ever experience. Whether you are able to hold a newborn baby that you've been carrying for 9 months, or even reap the benefits of gardening at harvest time, there is something very spiritually uplifting when you engaging in the act of creating life. It makes every hardship worthwhile.

2. Food- Good food. Mmmm Mmmm, there is nothing in the world better than filling an empty tummy with tasty, comforting, yummy, well-prepared meals. And don't forget the supposedly occasional treats, particularly chocolate! Heavenly Father gave us taste buds so we can enjoy our food. The hardest part is making sure I don't over-indulge.

3. Relationships- We are all here to help one another, to help lift each other's burdens and to strengthen bonds of families and friendships. "No man is an island."

Things I don't value
1. Disrespect
2. Swearing
3. Disobeying (my children in particular).:)

Now, I need to tag 6 people. If you would like to join in, please list the things you do and don't value. I tag....Cara Nelson, Shawna Wolsleger, Katie Seely, Lori Roberts, Shanna Wheeler, Nikol Jordan.

1 comment:

Hammett's said...

Paulette, How are you...I haven't seen you in such a long time! We moved to Toquerville and sometimes it seems like we moved much farther than it is! Looks like you guys are doing good, take care.
Jessica